Senior Graphic Designer
Tracey Lucas has over 35 years of graphic design experience, with 25 years specific to themed environmental graphics. She has had direct involvement in all aspects of projects, from concept design to detailed design drawings, fabrication, and installation of attraction graphics.
She has provided graphic design services for Universal projects such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Simpson’s Springfield land expansion, The Adventures of Curious George, Grinchmas, Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift, The Gibson Amphitheater and CityWalk Cinemas.
For Walt Disney Imagineering she designed attraction graphics and delivered production drawings for Carsland: Radiator Springs Racers, Paradise Pier at Disney California Adventure and Main Street USA at Disneyland. As lead graphic designer for the on-site Disneyland Design Studio, Tracey oversaw all graphic design, fabrication and installation within Disneyland park.
As the Graphics Manager for Riva Creative, Tracey managed a team of designers to produce all graphics park-wide from concept design through design detail drawings for 2 different theme parks.
Tracy’s projects include:
• Dubai Parks & Resorts: Bollywood Park
• Dubai Parks & Resorts: Motiongate
• Universal Studios Orlando & Hollywood: Wizarding World of Harry Potte
• Universal Orlando & Hollywood: The Simpson’s Springfield Expansion
• Tokyo Disney Resorts
• Battleship Cove
• Pearl Harbor Experience
• Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific: Shark Lagoon
• Movie Park Germany: Lost Temple
• Disneyland Resorts: Paradise Pier
• CTW/Thinkwell: Sesame Street Presents: The Body