President and Chief Executive Officer
Scott Ault is President and Chief Executive Officer of Rethink Leisure & Entertainment, LLC. As President & CEO, Scott leads a talented multidisciplinary team of themed entertainment professionals. Scott’s strategic vision for Rethink focuses on creating a healthy relationship with clients and partners. Scott believes in fostering an enjoyable project creation process, mutually beneficial working relationships, and dealing honestly and ethically on all fronts.
Prior to joining Rethink, Scott was Chief Operating Officer of BRC Imagination Arts, one of the longest-standing and largest design firms specializing in visitor experiences. During his time at BRC, he also held the positions of Vice President of Project Development, Managing Director of European Operations, and Vice President of Creative Development.
Scott began his career in 1987 at Walt Disney Imagineering, where he was the youngest ever show producer at the time. He has gone on to assume positions instrumental in the development, opening, and operation of highly successful projects around the world, including over a half dozen theme parks, four World Expo Pavilions, over a dozen museums and corporate visitor centers, as well as numerous other projects.
Scott’s past projects include:
- Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted (Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex)
- Heineken Experience (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum (Springfield, Illinois)
- Apollo/Saturn V Center (Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex)
- Caribbean Adventure at Ocean Base Atlantic (New Jersey State Aquarium)
- Ssangyong Pavilion - Taejon Expo ‘93 (South Korea)
- Sanrio Puroland (Tama, Japan)
- Sanrio Harmonyland (Oita, Japan)
- NFL Experience
- SQS Art Director at Disneyland:
- Rehab of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Rehab of Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rehab of Star Tours (sponsorship overlay)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Disneyland Paris)
- Phantom Manor (Disneyland Paris)
- Typhoon Lagoon (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum (Los Angeles, California)
- Adventurers Club - Pleasure Island (Walt Disney World Resort)