David started in the leisure entertainment arena in 1983 working with Architects, Designers, Theme Park Operators, Museum, Zoo and Aquarium Professionals and General Contractors on projects in the United States and in Singapore.
Some of these projects have been for Resorts World – Singapore, The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, California Science Center, and Universal Studios. David has gained a solid reputation among clients and stakeholders for honesty, integrity and a non-stop work ethic.
David is currently a member of the Board of Directors of the Themed Entertainment Association and has served on IAAPA, AAM, AZA committees and is a lifetime member of the Digital Cinema Society.
David’s projects include:
· Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
· Cedar Rapids Public Library
· Erie Zoo
· Harley Davidson
· Little Rock Zoo
· Michigan Department of Natural Resources Outdoor Adventure Center
· National Aviary
· Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
· Orange County Great Park
· Red River Zoo
· Tulsa Zoo· Universal Studios Hollywood
· Universal Studios Singapore
· Utica Zoo
· Walt Disney Company’s D23 Expo